The IMPC website incorporates in-house developed, bespoke tools to visualize high-throughput phenotype data.
The IMPC is developing specialized tools to visualize the raw and curated high-throughput phenotype data collected, as well as the results from the statistical pipelines applied to analyse the data. Data organization is gene-centric.
The following pages can be found on the IMPC website:
- Gene pages: virtually every mouse protein-coding gene has one
- Phenotype pages: one for every phenotype under investigation
- Chart pages: accessible from gene and phenotype pages
- Research Highlights pages: these focus on a particular theme or physiological system
- Advanced Tools pages: additional ways to visualize the data
Except for the Chart pages, all can be directly accessed from the IMPC Homepage.
More in Data visualization
- Gene pages
- Phenotype pages
- Chart pages
- Research Highlights pages
- Advanced Tools: Embryo Viewer