The IMPC website incorporates in-house developed, bespoke tools to visualize high-throughput phenotype data.
The IMPC is developing specialized tools to visualize the raw and curated high-throughput phenotype data collected, as well as the results from the statistical pipelines applied to analyse the data. Data organization is gene-centric.
The following pages can be found on the IMPC website:
- Gene pages: one available for virtually every mouse protein-coding gene
- Phenotype pages: one available for every phenotype under investigation
- Chart pages: accessible from gene and phenotype pages
- Research Highlights pages: data focusing on a particular theme or physiological system
- Advanced Tools pages: additional ways to visualize the data
All can be directly accessed from the IMPC Homepage, except for the Chart pages, which are accessible from gene and phenotype pages.
More in Data visualization
- Gene pages
- Phenotype pages
- Chart pages
- Research Highlights pages
- Advanced Tools: Embryo Viewer