Follow genes on the IMPC website
The IMPC website offers the possibility to indicate interest and get updates on a gene status. Simply click to follow!
You can follow IMPC genes by clicking on the “Log in to follow” or “Follow” button (when already logged in) next to the gene name at the top of the Gene page, or next to each gene on the search results list. This will allow you to receive updates on the gene status, for example production or phenotyping started and IMPC receives information on public interest on specific genes. An IMPC account is required to register interest.
The My genes page will show the genes for which you have registered interest. On this page you may:
- Create a new account or log in to an existing account;
- Reset your password by clicking on “Reset your password”.
Once logged in, you may:
- View the status of the genes you are following;
- Unfollow genes by simply clicking the “Unfollow” button;
- Logout, reset your password or delete your account by clicking on the corresponding link.