- What is the IMPC?
- What can I use the IMPC data for?
- Is IMPC data freely available?
- How do I cite the IMPC website?
- How do I search for IMPC data?
- How do I download IMPC data?
- Is there a way to report interest in a mouse knockout line not produced or phenotyped by the IMPC?
- How do I request further information?
- Mouse Production
- Register Interest
- Standardized Mouse Phenotyping
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Non-programmatic data access
- Programmatic data access
What P value does the IMPC use?
A mutant genotype effect is considered significant when the P value is less than 1.0E-4 (P < 0.0001).