To assess morphological defects in E9.5 embryos from lethal strains with OPT.
- Set up timed matings with heterozygous mice
- Day 0 is defined as the midpoint of the prior dark cycle following the identification of a copulation plug.
- Collect embryos at E9.5 with 3 minimum homozygous and 1 littermate control
- Ensure embryos are bleed as much as possible.
- Reconstruct the scans according to Mark's instructions
- Set up timed mating with heterozygous animals. Dissect and collect >=3 homozygote embryos.
- Process the embryos using the centre’s staining and embedding protocol . Centre-specific methods are recorded within a document
- Scan and generate reconstructions of embryos.
Embryos may be processed for Histopathology.