- Release: 10.1
- Published: 26 June 2019
- Version: 2.20.0
- Mus musculus
- Version: GRCm38
- Number of phenotyped genes: 5,861
- Number of phenotyped mutant lines: 6,255
- Number of phenotype calls: 70,692
- Ftp site: ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/impc/release-10.1
- RESTful interfaces: APIs
Data release 10.1
- Includes additional Acoustic Startle and Pre-pulse Inhibition (PPI) derived parameters for % Pre-pulse inhibition - Global. The formula was updated to relax derivation requirements. Specifically the update allows derivations to be calculated using 3 % PPI parameters rather than requiring all 4.
- Updates to automated methods of detecting anomolous or missing data resulted in some extraneous datapoints being removed.
- The embryonic day associated to Viability E14.5-E15.5 Secondary Screen was updated from E14.5 to E15.5
- The process for generating genotype to phenotype associations for categorical parameters has been changed. A phenotpye call is made in the case where the data analysis for each individual sex is not significant, but analysis using the combined data from both sexes is significant.
- Fixed issue analyzing Combined retina parameter resulting in more phenotype calls.
Lines and Specimens
|Phenotyping Center||Mutant Lines||Baseline Mice||Mutant Mice|
Experimental Data and Quality Checks
|Data Type||QC passed||QC failed||issues|
|categorical||14,917,864||3,835 *||16,974 *|
|unidimensional||11,116,529||43,508 *||293,835 *|
|time series||13,444,019||2,615 *||11 *|
|text||192,175||11,124 *||45,751 *|
* Excluded from statistical analysis.
Distribution of Phenotype Annotations
More charts and status information are available from iMits.